free website stats program Happy Tapets | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Tapets

ok,Pride inmy pocket,...Please tell me how to do my oil change without a lift.Mines a 96 dyna wide glide,and my workshop manual;is satill evading me,and I want to get it done tomorrow.Got a big weekend coming up,and dont want the worry of did I do it right,too much,..........you know the feeling Thanks guys.

Hey Doc is there a difference between the Crane and the Feuling and the Baisley oil pressure bypass springs. My eventual plan is to go with the gear drive cams and Feuling support plate and Feuling oil pump and lifters and push rods, but for now I will just chang e the spring. My tensioners are still in good shape.

I think the light just turned on!!! I was using Mobil Syn I in my Ultra and before I was going to do a big bore kit, I decided to go back to reg oil since I have always heard that you should not use syn oil in a new engine. After changing to reg I started hearing some light tapping under the gas tank sort of like lifters, I readjusted the push rods without any luck. I will try the new spring. How radical of cam are you talking about to use the heavier spring?.. Thanks.... P.S. I did notice a decrease in oil presure after changing to reg oil

Last edited:
Back