free website stats program Happy New dobeck Customer | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy New dobeck Customer

Slo-Ryd

Contributor
Wow.....I can't say how impressed I am with these guys. I ordered my Gen 3 on Thursday and got it Saturday. I was expecting it Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. Customer service was outstanding and communicated the status of my order as well as when it had shipped.

As for the unit, I couldn't be happier with it. Installation only took me about 30 minutes or so following their directions. I found just propping up the rear of the tank like they recommended gave me just enough room to make the connections to the injectors. a little tight, but by no means impossible. I was able to zip tie the wires along the wiring harness on the backbone and placed the unit in the cubby hole in front of the battery under the front seat tab. It fired right up and went through the scrolling led sequence and I knew my connections were correct. The test ride would have to wait until today.

I headed out around 11 am with the temp around 50 degrees. I immediately noticed the bike idled and cruised much smoother. Roll on power and throttle response was crisp and felt a bit stronger. I also had a slight to moderate decel pop before the install and now it's barely occurring on occasion. I'm sure with a little more saddle time and tweaking I can get rid of what remains. I knew with my Samson slip ons and K&N filter the bike was breathing much better than stock and the factory map was too lean. This little gem is just what the DR. ordered and I'm so happy I got it.

Hats off to the guys and gals at Dobeck Performance for not only an outstanding product, but more importantly for providing exceptional customer service which is harder to come by today with some companies. Well done :ap

Oh....and thanks to all those here at HDT that recommended it and support them. Now I see why:D

Glad you are happy.I have received only the best customer support from Dobeck right from the first unit I bought.

Hey good for you Al! I thought I saw a guy with a big grin on his face yesterday while I was out riding.:D

Good deal...make sure you run a couple of tanks through the bike before doing any major tweaks. Check MPG's and then it's time to do some dialing on the #'s. Enjoy!

Dobeck is such a great sponsor and vendor associated with the forum..... Always able to give great customer service with their product knowledge and superior quality tuner. None can compare......:s

I have been thrilled with my Doebeck. :) No issues, sounds great, & great fuel mileage. :D

Back