free website stats program Handlebar speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

Handlebar speakers

Was at the dealer the other day and saw some speakers that look like turn signals that mount on the handlebars and plug into an mp3 player. Does anybody have any experience with these. I have a 2003 Roak King and would like to have some, but don't know if the 400.00 bucks they want would be worth it. Also don't really like the radio that they have that mounts on the windsheild. Also does anybody know if there a cheaper alternative out there.

Not sure if they were the same ones but I heard a bike going down the Vegas strip a while back with a system like you describe. They sounded great. Even at 400 bucks it's cheaper than putting on a radio equipped fairing, if that's not the direction you want to go.

Any other info on those speakers from shark radio. I looked them up and the ones i found were huge speakers. The other ones at the dealer were about the size of a bullet turn signal.

If these are the ones..I had them..and its one of them not 499.00 bad ideas but when all was said and done ( and stupid stupid me)it was about 799.00 coz i went chrome...different grills and a second amplifier (they did not cover)..went through 4 sets of speakers that they did cover...time wasted....it in a can now under my bass boat..the label on the can is ..."Bad Ideas and Lessons learned"...the comments from so called testimonials ..I think are bogus...please look at other options..i wish i would have had this place to ask ...they where at a rally in Branson Mo.with the same looking product...i ask them if they improved anything and they said they did...but i sure was not able to see anything different. I went and installed a Fairing on my RK made by Hoppe Ind..its been fantastic....anyways heres the system i think you may have seen...find someone who actually has them installed...a real person...lol I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM ..EVER!!! 2 WHEEL TUNES SPEAKER SYSTEM-CHROME

Here is another site. Welcome

Hogtunes and 2wheeltunes i think are different as this one (Hogtunes are from Canada) and 2wheeltunes was in K. C or Lee Summit Missouri....I've always head good things about Hogtunes...but never seen anyone with the Mini system.

Kuryakyn makes Sound of chrome speakers 3" bullet housing with built in 50 watt amp for 399.00 J & M Radio systems has a set for 499.00

Back