free website stats program handlebar muffs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

handlebar muffs

I'd say heated gloves are the way to go too. Seems like the heat would be more uniformly distributed instead of just on the palms.
BTW, I live in Mass. too. Where are you from? I'm in Central Mass. near the Rhode Island border in Uxbridge.
I love the roads in Connecticut to ride.

I'm in Haverhill MA.....up in the northeast corner. I ride over an hour one way on the highway to work 2 - 3 days a week. My superglide is my first bike and I LOVE riding it to work. I can keep everything warm but my hands on my ride in the morning. I'll check out the hippo hands and the heated gloves!!!

I'm in Haverhill MA.....up in the northeast corner. I ride over an hour one way on the highway to work 2 - 3 days a week. My superglide is my first bike and I LOVE riding it to work. I can keep everything warm but my hands on my ride in the morning. I'll check out the hippo hands and the heated gloves!!!

Try surgical gloves under your favorite leather gloves, works good:s

you could try googling Heat Demons. I have never tryed any of their stuff but its worth a look and price comparison

Well I figured a way to get through another cold morning on the highway! Use the throttle lock and keep switching back and forth on which hand I sit on!!!!!!!!!! Got me there this morning!!!!

I use Gerbing's heated gloves..plugged into the cigar lighter/power outlet in my Ultra fairing. I have little circulation in my fingers. They start to turn white in cool weather. If not for the heated gloves, I can't even be outside in the cold, let alone ride. Gerbing's heated glove system is expensive but, for me, it's a must-have. I have heated grips and they're ok for moderate cool weather but they don't help much with the top of the fingers. Gerbings also has the 12v battery packs that go in your pocket. No need to wire the gloves to the bike with those packs.

Back