free website stats program Handlebar mounted Speedo? | Harley Davidson Forums

Handlebar mounted Speedo?

Wabbit

Hello,
I am looking to customize a Fat Boy. I don't like the huge console on the tank, so I am looking for some replacements. First off, I need to find a new speedometer/gauge for the bike.

I would like it to be center mounted on the handlebars (I want to get the Street Slammer handlebars), and I hope to find something that mounts low towards the tank side of the bars, rather than high towards the wheel, if you understand what I mean. I'm looking to maintain a low profile look.

Also, what does the stock speedo include, besides speed and odometer? I'd like an analog speedometer with an electronic section for additional info, especially fuel gauge if possible.

Thanks!

Hello,
I am looking to customize a Fat Boy. I don't like the huge console on the tank, so I am looking for some replacements. First off, I need to find a new speedometer/gauge for the bike.

I would like it to be center mounted on the handlebars (I want to get the Street Slammer handlebars), and I hope to find something that mounts low towards the tank side of the bars, rather than high towards the wheel, if you understand what I mean. I'm looking to maintain a low profile look.

Also, what does the stock speedo include, besides speed and odometer? I'd like an analog speedometer with an electronic section for additional info, especially fuel gauge if possible.

Thanks!

3-3/8 Direct Plug-in for 2004-2011 Dyna and Sportster Models you could use this with a Sporster mount

Back