free website stats program Handlebar Differences. | Harley Davidson Forums

Handlebar Differences.

propflux01

Can anyone tell me the actual difference between HD P/N 56902-08 "Heritage Style" bars VS P/N 56569-09 Heritage Classic bars? I am looking at installing either of these on a 2003 RK. What are the pros and cons of either of these? Currently bike has some apes on it that are pretty wide from arm to arm and Wife says they gotta go.

Check out Road King High bars from the dealer. About $70. Four inches taller, no more back pain. No changes needed to cables either. Highly recommend over stock bars. Stock number (56180-08)

Looks like after many hours of searching, we have decided on the heritage Classic bars, 56569-09 bars. Now my next question: Where is the best place to purchase these? I do not want to purchase them from my local dealer, As I have already had a few bad experiences there.

Looks like after many hours of searching, we have decided on the heritage Classic bars, 56569-09 bars. Now my next question: Where is the best place to purchase these? I do not want to purchase them from my local dealer, As I have already had a few bad experiences there.

I like New Castle HD in Pa (New Castle Harley-Davidson). They will give you discount. :newsmile029:

If you don't mind me asking how much did they cost you. Also do they fit with the stock cable/wiring?

Thanks

It was about $85 shipped. Yes, they fit perfectly. Since these were going on a Road King, and it's wiring was internal, I had to drill holes in the bars, and route through. Wasn't really difficult and was very pleased with the results.

Back