free website stats program Handelbars | Harley Davidson Forums

Handelbars

mat 60

There is a company that sells bars with wiring cables and grips installed on the bars.........Does anyone no the name of the company please..?:)

There is a company that sells bars with wiring cables and grips installed on the bars.........Does anyone no the name of the company please..?:)

There is a company in Texas? I did a little foot work for our members with them long ago and they would give Better pricing IF HDT was mentioned.... Pretty much they sold all handlebars and ready to fit up with all the accessories. I'll try to find them...
I'll post again the information if I locate it.

signed....BUBBIE

Mat you goin with some high apes or somethun that your wires and cables won't fit ? Most bar places sell extensions for the cables and wires.

Mat you goin with some high apes or somethun that your wires and cables won't fit ? Most bar places sell extensions for the cables and wires.

The Hill Country I mentioned is a Good one to use, They have all the needed things in a kit.. Know several members who have gone there.. I asked glider to change out the name to Chris. Call him and ask for a HDT discount ? they are checking on that right now at Hill Country.. save a $ is Important.

signed....BUBBIE

I kinda like BUBBLE:lolrolling

I'm thinking about 13 in ape and I want to make the install as easy as I can because I it will be my first time....The kit I like is 899.00 and I think I still would need to by the grips..Also my 6 mounth will be up soon and I'm hoping there is a download of a install on here....My shoulders hurt when I ride and I think these will make me more comfortable and look cool :)..I do my service and have worked on cars but never done aneything like this.....If I thought I could get this done in a day I would do it soon and not wait for winter........899.00 is a lot of money....

Back