free website stats program handel bars for my wideglide | Harley Davidson Forums

handel bars for my wideglide

00BUCKSHOT

as you all know i'm planning on taking some time off work for a long two or three day ride but theres one thing i have to adress before i can take off
MY AWFULL HANDELBARS! i have drag bars on it and lett me tell you they are not comfy at all.......afriend and i swapped handel bars just for fun and said we would swap back later......guess what my bars are somewhere on a night train cause my buddy sold the bike....yada yada lol......now i'm in need of some bars and cables!i'll allmost take anything thats cheap stock superglide bars?streetbob?lowrider? i figured one of you guys might have some stock bars and cables in your shop that are in your way!lol i hope one of you do!please help my back hurts reaching for these drag bars !!!!!!:(

as you all know i'm planning on taking some time off work for a long two or three day ride but theres one thing i have to adress before i can take off
MY AWFULL HANDELBARS! i have drag bars on it and lett me tell you they are not comfy at all.......afriend and i swapped handel bars just for fun and said we would swap back later......guess what my bars are somewhere on a night train cause my buddy sold the bike....yada yada lol......now i'm in need of some bars and cables!i'll allmost take anything thats cheap stock superglide bars?streetbob?lowrider? i figured one of you guys might have some stock bars and cables in your shop that are in your way!lol i hope one of you do!please help my back hurts reaching for these drag bars !!!!!!:(

I have 2004 stock bars and cables for a Super Glide. Probably better than your drag bars but not as comfy as a set of Mini-Apes 10-14 inches. I put Wide Glide 10" mini Apes on mine and love them but would like 12-14 inch Mini-Apes but can't afford to change them again. Look around for something like that first but pm me if you are interested in My Super Glide Bars.

I have 2004 stock bars and cables for a Super Glide. Probably better than your drag bars but not as comfy as a set of Mini-Apes 10-14 inches. I put Wide Glide 10" mini Apes on mine and love them but would like 12-14 inch Mini-Apes but can't afford to change them again. Look around for something like that first but pm me if you are interested in My Super Glide Bars.

Did you have to change out the cables when you put the 10" mini apes on? I've got a 07 FXDC and am thinking about changing out the bars.

bought a sett of pull backs i think there very similat to stock superglide bars but they have the pull back risers

Last edited by a moderator:
lol just wanted to show u guys the bars!i havn't got them yett.....lol i swipped the pic off ebay

That's stealing... I'm telling...:D

Yup you did good. The bars are similar to mine but the pull back risers will put the bars a couple inches closer to you. I will look for my 14 inch apes/miniapes when I get a couple extra dollars!:s Glad it worked out for you Buck. Show us what they look like on the bars when ya get them on!

Take care
Cowboy!

Back