Half Chaps??

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by ghostrider69, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ghostrider69

ghostrider69 Member

Does anyone use the half leather chaps instead of the full chaps? I am thinking about getting some but wanted to see what others that had them thought.
    Also if you have some what are the better brands etc?
    thanks

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

ok ill bite what are half chaps ? just the lower legs ?

3. ghostrider69

ghostrider69 Member

Yes, just the lower legs.

4. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Never seen um so can't help I wear full chaps and am happy with them

5. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

So that is what they are called! I am thinking of getting some for winter.

6. softailhog

softailhog Active Member

The tops of my thighs are always the first thing to get cold, half chaps wouldn't help that at all I wouldn't think.

7. Goofuss

Goofuss Active Member

Me to. My lower legs never seem to get cold. Do they make them just for the upper leg. Might look funny tho...

8. paulmack

paulmack Active Member

I have looked at them on the net and I would much rather have the full chaps. It looks to me like they are something like leather leggings that attach to your boots with a strap.

9. R.Bingham

R.Bingham Active Member

I have a pair and love them. I order them from a company called Leather Legs Leather Legs . They work great here in Texas because they offer protection for your lower legs against rocks etc. without getting to hot. You could not wear full chaps here during the summer it gets too hot. :bigsmiley25:
    Randall

10. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

I've got a pair and really like them. I wear them a lot more than I do my full chaps. I'm not sure what brand mine are; I got them at the Biker Roadhouse in St. Jo, TX.