free website stats program Halery amp 97? | Harley Davidson Forums

Halery amp 97?

gmurdock

I picked up a 97 Tour pak. It has an Amp attached to the bottom. 1 end has a circle plug 7 holes. The other end is rectangle with an end with 12 holes with 10 wires? It is P/N 76192-94B It says 20w X 2 motorcycle power amp. Does anyone know what wire go where. A wiring diagram to tell me what wire does what? The pak came with speakers but their connection are a 2 wire plug? I have no problem cutting the connections off if need be. If I know the wire code I can at least test it to see if it works then go from there. Thanks for any help

Have you had any responses from the other sites you have posted this question on?

Does your radio already have the provision for adding rear speakers? If so, you may not need the rear speaker amp.

TQ

Not any responses that have helped. I have a 09 Street Glide with just front speakers now. I am getting the tour pak painted now. Looking at my options for the rear speakers that came with the used tour pak? I cannot find any schematics for the amp. I am going to ask my dealer if they have anything I could look at this weekend,

I would bet that is the same HK radio in the SG as in the UC. Just the wire harness is different to include the rear speakers and the controls on the grips. See what the Dealership says about adding rears.

TQ

You probably do not have the harness that goes to the back of the bike for the speakers. You may to see if it can be added to the harness for your bike.

Maybe give hogtunes a call, they can probably sort out the wiring harness or check their website for the installation manuals.

Back