free website stats program ha90 mp3 problems | Harley Davidson Forums

ha90 mp3 problems

hdphantom

verified music is on sd card, and will play on pc from card on two pc's. but when inserted in to ha90, lcd shows "crd" then triple "000" but nothing happens when play is pressed. pls help.

also mode button seems to function properly, changing from repeat, all play ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size SD card. I had to go to a 154mb. Holds about 120 songs. Also I have to turn the MP3 on and then hit the button again to start the music.

verified music is on sd card, and will play on pc from card on two pc's. but when inserted in to ha90, lcd shows "crd" then triple "000" but nothing happens when play is pressed. pls help.

also mode button seems to function properly, changing from repeat, all play ect.

its a 2gb card

I'm not an expert but the larger SD cards are something the Harley MP3 is not able to store. I tried a 1gig card and it did not work either. I picked up a pack of 4 off ebay for less than $20.

thks for your help guys, i will try a 512mb or smaller, this is probably going to fix itself, will submit reply as soon as i try. thks again {ride easy}

Back