free website stats program H4 - 80/100 Osram Bulb | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H4 - 80/100 Osram Bulb

Anyone tried the PIAA lights? They have an 80/100 and 100/130.

I've tried the PIAA land really liked their lighting. Only problem was I don't think they are designed to take the shaking in the HDs. My high beam burned out after only 2 months. The one in my wife's Honda is still going strong after almost 2 years.

I would take a guess here and say they aren't any better than the 80/100 that I posted above, just more expensive :s

I thought you were referring to the HID setup they have for about $500
I do have one of those HD high perform bulbs and it is brighter than the stock one but i cant compare it to the one your talking about since i have never had one. Have you made this comparison?

Hey guys, just a quick hopefully not too dumb question here, where can you buy the Osram bulbs? Looked on e-bay and came up empty. Thanks.

I'm thinking of switching over to the Osram 80/100, but have an '09 RoadGlide. Any issues with the dual OEM headlight setup and using a higher wattage?

PawPaw: You can compare prices from the link Glider provided and or search on eBay OSRAM H4 comes up with a bunch too.

Thanks!
Have fun and ride safe.

Glider made a friend for life by reccomending the 80/100.It has totaly changed my night driving.Made the OEM bulb look like candles in the wind.

Thanks again Glider.
Now can anyone think of a bracket to hold my Burner fog lights?I have an Ultra w/lowers and the thick bracket does not work.

Glad you like it. I wouldn't ride without that bulb again.:D

Have you considered using the bottom bolt that mounts the crash bar to attach the lights?

Glider. It looks like Sylvania and Osram are teamed up now. I'm finding Sylvania H4 bulbs but not specifically Osram. Do you have any idea if they are the same bulb or not?

Don't know if it is one and the same bulb but when I order the osram from that link, I specify that I want the osram brand and that's what I get.

Glider, I just ordered and specified the OSRAM from the link you provided. I ordered it on Thurs so I will post back when I get it this week.

Cheers,

Bill

P.S, I am going to go with the Woods TW6-6 cam...Thanks Again!

Back