free website stats program H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry

Cant answer this for you, I have been a life member for years and have had good experiences with the Roadside assistance, Your money you decide, Best of luck to you, and all as this will be my last post, signed.... Capital Jack:s

H.O.G. Roadside Assistance life member aside...I did not read that last statement right...I hope this is not your last post...I think you should consider being a member of HDTimeline for life...kinda gives back to the community YOUR valuable roadside assistance and friendship you have given freely.:worthy

H.O.G. Roadside Assistance life member aside...I did not read that last statement right...I hope this is not your last post...I think you should consider being a member of HDTimeline for life...kinda gives back to the community YOUR valuable roadside assistance and friendship you have given freely.:worthy

I am, im back home to stay, Capital Jack:s

I've used the roadside assistance twice in the ten years I've been a HOG member. both times the response was very good and the tow driver treated my bike like it was his own.

just called AAA .local offices decide on weather to offer or not .if that dont thay will reimburse you for cost . at this time thay cant tell you where it is offerd or not (sorry about
hi jacking some ones post )

Back