free website stats program H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry

I've been a member of HOG for years. Was thinking of getting the Roadside Assistance package, but have heard numerous negatives on the service from locals. Was looking for some unbiased opinions. Thanks!

i was a hog memeber for about 5 years and never needed the roadside assistance thank god. but the part where they'll bring you up to 5 gallons of gas is worth the yearly fee for that insurance.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe that here in Massachusetts Triple A covers roadside assistance on motorcycles. I did hear an advertisement on the radio a few weeks ago saying that Geico offers towing on motorcycles. When I called my own insurance company and asked if they did the same thing they said that for like a $1.50 month they will tow your motorcycle reimbursing you for up to $100.00 towards towing. I let my H.O.G. membership expire in July. I don't know what I am going to do next year. I haven't had a need to usde my H.O.G. membership towards towing yet so Ican't really comment on how god they are.

I just checked my membership online and the A.A.A.coverage is all of the continental U.S and Canada for A.A.A. R.V. Plus and the medical coverage is anywhere in the world.

Yea AAA is in every state, BUT not every state offer`s Motorcycle coverage.
I`v been a AAA member for almost 30 years, State of New Jersey does NOT cover motorcycles or i`d have it.

I checked for motorcycle coverage under my policy and it said every state.I didn't realize the actual policy was any different if purchased in a different State or Province.

I asked the local AAA office, they said NO.
I e mailed the main state office in NJ, they said NO. They couldn`t tell why they didn`t cover motorcycles they just don`t. I guess the tow company`s are to cheep to buy a cycle trailer.

I have had since buying a 1996 fhtc. I used it once and all was good ,they were there in about 20 minutes. I keep it because of the age of the bike,but I also enjoy the magazine and discount on the fly and ride package. What I saved renting a bike while I was on business payed for the year dues

Luckily I have never had to use them. I was a member off and on [mostly off] for about 6 years. They do have a nice atlass with all the dealers.

Back