H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Cyclops, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Just curious of any H.O.G. members (past/present) and their experience with H.O.G. Roadside Assistance programs. Anyone have any good or bad experiences they might share to help a fellow rider determine if their programs are worth the cost? Deluxe package? Ultra? Ultra-Plus?

Thanks in advance, I’ll hang up and listen!

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

I also received a complementary H.O.G. membership when purchased bike new in 2008. After first year did not renew and continued to receive notices to the point of the second year for free if I paid for one. With the reliability of the newer bikes and not being interested in all the H.O.G. hype. I found no benefit in renewing. Have heard of others complain of lack of service.

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Cant answer this for you, I have been a life member for years and have had good experiences with the Roadside assistance, Your money you decide, Best of luck to you, and all as this will be my last post, signed.... Capital Jack:s

4. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Never usedthem. I am happy with AAA.

5. trvlr

trvlr Junior Member

We didn't just lose Jack did we?

6. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I was wondering the same thing as I read that. I sure hope we haven't lost him.

7. Fossil

Fossil Active Member

HOG Road Side Assistance is good in urban areas but I live in a rural area and ride up into other rural areas. When I had a flat the tow said I was too far out and wanted and additional $170. I was less than a hundred. Any body remember Easyrider's Bros Club tow? They were useless. I think the AAA is the way to go.

8. 100ed

100ed Member

had 1 use of hog road side . throttle cable broke 20 min from home was told $75.00 to get wrecker to me after that my cost now have aaa rv .still hog member

9. cyborg

cyborg Active Member

AAA isn`t available in all states for motorcycles, Don`t forget to check out AMA too.

10. Hoople

Hoople Account Removed

I agree. It would be terrible to loose Jack. I thinks it's time we all lighten up on him..