free website stats program H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry

Cyclops

Just curious of any H.O.G. members (past/present) and their experience with H.O.G. Roadside Assistance programs. Anyone have any good or bad experiences they might share to help a fellow rider determine if their programs are worth the cost? Deluxe package? Ultra? Ultra-Plus?

Thanks in advance, I’ll hang up and listen!

I also received a complementary H.O.G. membership when purchased bike new in 2008. After first year did not renew and continued to receive notices to the point of the second year for free if I paid for one. With the reliability of the newer bikes and not being interested in all the H.O.G. hype. I found no benefit in renewing. Have heard of others complain of lack of service.

Just curious of any H.O.G. members (past/present) and their experience with H.O.G. Roadside Assistance programs. Anyone have any good or bad experiences they might share to help a fellow rider determine if their programs are worth the cost? Deluxe package? Ultra? Ultra-Plus?

Thanks in advance, I’ll hang up and listen!

Cant answer this for you, I have been a life member for years and have had good experiences with the Roadside assistance, Your money you decide, Best of luck to you, and all as this will be my last post, signed.... Capital Jack:s

HOG Road Side Assistance is good in urban areas but I live in a rural area and ride up into other rural areas. When I had a flat the tow said I was too far out and wanted and additional $170. I was less than a hundred. Any body remember Easyrider's Bros Club tow? They were useless. I think the AAA is the way to go.

had 1 use of hog road side . throttle cable broke 20 min from home was told $75.00 to get wrecker to me after that my cost now have aaa rv .still hog member

AAA isn`t available in all states for motorcycles, Don`t forget to check out AMA too.

Back