free website stats program H.O.G. Members | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Members

Ok for you USA guys a great place to buy mail order, info from a Brit...LOL

Ask to speak to John after you have sent in your order. BETTER prices than H-D also worth a try is Chicago H-D.

From another site:

Another Zanotti's fan signin' on.
When I think Zanotti's, I think about 20% better than dealership prices.

https://www.zanottimotor.com/

Down here we get 10% off everything but the bike in return for H.O.G membership from our dealer, along with free coffee & muffins.

Ever get a coffee from Starbucks ? Yea, get you some of that action, $4 for a coffee and it takes ten minutes with all the short, tall, mocha this and foam that. Jezz man, Coffee Black, el comprenda? Same with HD,, if you like their parts, cloths and trinkets and feel the price is justified, go for it, you don’t have to answer to anyone but your own wallet. I buy lots of HD stuff for form fit and function, but won’t hesitate for after market items if equal quality and lower cost. Starbucks, na.

This is interesting....my local Harley Dealership that supports the local H.O.G. to which I belong gives a 10 to 15% discount to all members of the local chapter.
Quess I work with one of the best dealers around...they bend over backwards to help me out. Have a standing offer to pick up my bike within 50 miles of their shop if anything goes wrong as long as I've been using their shop for repairs.
What more could I ask?

Ever get a coffee from Starbucks ? Yea, get you some of that action, $4 for a coffee and it takes ten minutes with all the short, tall, mocha this and foam that. Jezz man, Coffee Black, el comprenda? Same with HD,, if you like their parts, cloths and trinkets and feel the price is justified, go for it, you don’t have to answer to anyone but your own wallet. I buy lots of HD stuff for form fit and function, but won’t hesitate for after market items if equal quality and lower cost. Starbucks, na.

Folgers for me.. I have a buddy who only drinks Starbucks.
Every Sunday he and his wife take their two little boys to Starbucks and then he complains about spending $30 on 4drinks. And of course he wont buy any leather that doesn't have HD on it. He says any thing else is inferier. And he brags about having 2 and 3 thousand dollor watches. He's big into statis symols. Like I said I drink Folgers I can get enough to last a couple of months for what 2 cups ot starbuck cost. I wear $60 watch that keeps perfect time. and my riding gloves came from Walmart.

Folgers for me.. I have a buddy who only drinks Starbucks.
Every Sunday he and his wife take their two little boys to Starbucks and then he complains about spending $30 on 4drinks. And of course he wont buy any leather that doesn't have HD on it. He says any thing else is inferier. And he brags about having 2 and 3 thousand dollor watches. He's big into statis symols. Like I said I drink Folgers I can get enough to last a couple of months for what 2 cups ot starbuck cost. I wear $60 watch that keeps perfect time. and my riding gloves came from Walmart.

I hear you man. Heck I can’t even figure out if it’s coffee or a milkshake at Starbucks. Folgers breakfast blend here. I’m all about function over name tag. To date no one has paid me a cent for advertising for them. Yea I got a HD jacket and so does the better half but we don’t have to look like a sponsored café racer either.:worthy

Back