free website stats program H.O.G. Hotel Discount | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Hotel Discount

Burgundy9

H.O.G. mentions that one of the benefits is a discount at Best Westerns. Does anyone know how much? Are there blackouts, etc? Or, is it just a straight discount?

Thanks.

The minimum discount is 10% for HOG members. The also have free room upgrades, early and late check out and at some locations they even offer wipe down towels and a cleaning station (I have yet to see one with a cleaning station).

We have been using the Best Western Program for a couple of years now and they do seem to cater to us well. Would definately recommend them. No blackout dates that I am aware of.

They have some Hotels listed as "Rider Friendly" which from what I can see from my stays is these are the hotels that you can park right in front of your room vs having to enter the lobby to get to your room.

Thanks TripleJ. Your answer is exactly what I was looking for. That alone is worth the dues, I think.

I have been reimbursed 3 time at 100$$ from the HOG tow plan over my long time membership and the check was always there soon after... Just another Benefit.

signed....BUBBIE

I have been reimbursed 3 time at 100$$ from the HOG tow plan over my long time membership and the check was always there soon after... Just another Benefit.

signed....BUBBIE

Dont leave home with out my Life Membership card Bubbie you never know:s

Best Western also has deal where you stay three nights at three different places you get a night free. We ended up with three free nights from our bike trip last summer. We also got the discount and free upgrade at all the places we stayed at but one, they were full, so no upgrade. I joined the ride and stay program and get points towards more free stay's. Good deal.

Back