free website stats program H.O.D Hyrogen on demand | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.D Hyrogen on demand

Binky

Hydrogen on Demand made in New Zealand, it's here guys and running on my 97 wideglide.
Tested @ Procycles Onekawa NZ

DYNOJET Performance Evaluation Proformance Program

Power (hp) hydrogen off Maxpower=54.56 Torque= 63.83

Power (hp) hydrogen on Maxpower= 64.42 Tourqe= 72.48:)

Fuel consumption Trials:95 octane = 18.7 kms/ litre

H.O.D 4% (@2amps) + 95 octane = 32.0 kms/ litre

those sound good figures special consumption but how much to convert? and is it like LPG in the UK hard to find
not sure yet of price as still testing, around the NZ $900 in your case 300quid I quess
Emmisions is another plus as HC is negligible (no fumes) Engine temp runs 20c lower
so oil changes less frequent the tech running the dyno test keen to get his hands on these units to fit on to Harleys

not sure yet of price as still testing, around the NZ $900 in your case 300quid I quess
Emmisions is another plus as HC is negligible (no fumes) Engine temp runs 20c lower
so oil changes less frequent the tech running the dyno test keen to get his hands on these units to fit on to Harleys
gas is produced in the unit which fits onto my bike ,computer chip controlled ,gas is rev
responsive from data input tapped off the coil hope this helps

a program I saw on tv pionteed out that the electricity required to produce cheap Hydrogen was inproportionate to the amount of fuel you get.But like all else,technology is advancing all the time,and the programm was a couple years old.You can bet the oil companys have been sitting on this for years,and the tax man(especially over here in the wet lands)will soon hammer fuel alternatives so's it wont be any cheaper than fossil fuels.
Besides,I hate the cold....:bigsmiley11:

I agree.. but this unit is self funtioning and produces browns gas ...if every motor in the world had one it would cancell out any emmissions.. oil changes would be less frequent (motors run carbon free) so where will governments get the extra tax from?
Makes ya think doesnt it

Back