free website stats program H D Wannabees | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Wannabees

heck, I think some of us or most of us started out on something other than a HD for our first bike or second. For me it was a BSA then Triumph,Norton,Honda, I think there was a baby HD here somewhere. But, while I rode all those bikes, there was one bike I really wanted, "the big Bently,the one of a kind Porche," a HD, that was the ultimate. The perception of being recognized on the ultimate bike was the driving force, before I realized what a great ride it really was. I wave to everyone and anyone cruising around, they're enjoy their bike and I'm enjoying mine, that is what it's all about isn't it? I have to agree with Smitty, "I'm a wannabee, on my HD, cruise'n enjoying the ride". So,who cares whose riding what, so is everybody else riding the bike of their choice.

I once put Harley Medallions on the grille of my speaker cabinets I played bass through.
I swear to God, Every gig at least one or two bikers would come up to me and say "Damn, I didn't know HD made Guitar amps! Man, They make everything Nowadays!"

I use to ride only Hondas an a buddy of mine, a die hard Harley rider use to give me a hard time. But one day he walked up and told me...."Bro i give ya a hard time for the fun of it but Harley riders like me don't care what ya ride as long as you in the wind." So i guess thats sums up my thoughts excatly. Thanks for listening.
Blvd_cruiser

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I ride a "Piglett" or "Half-hog" or "girls bike", I'm pretty sure it's a Harley cause it says "Sportster" in real big letters on the gas tank and it also leaks a little oil...:p:):D:s:cheers

Personally I don't care what everybody else rides or does be a Jap bike with a HD logo or a HD with a Jap logo.
Or if it's a old pan kick start, jump start, or push start.
If your paying that much attention to somebody else or their ride then there might be something wrong with you:newsmile026:

Queen said it best

""Get on your bikes and Ride!!!!""
:newsmile048::newsmile048:

Personally I don't care what everybody else rides or does be a Jap bike with a HD logo or a HD with a Jap logo.
Or if it's a old pan kick start, jump start, or push start.
If your paying that much attention to somebody else or their ride then there might be something wrong with you:

No there is nothing wrong with me. You read my 2 post (I assume) and apparently did not understand english...So no Dr. Phil or Opray there is nothing wrong with me.

ftw forever two wheels . Most people cant tell them apart anyway. (edit) there was a time you couldnt give H-D away. GET OVER IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

No there is nothing wrong with me. You read my 2 post (I assume) and apparently did not understand english...So no Dr. Phil or Opray there is nothing wrong with me.

Obviously you did not read my 1 post, or don't understand English, nowhere did address my post to Mr.Randall K. Wilson.

But if you say your OK i'll take your word for it.:cheers

Obviously you did not read my 1 post, or don't understand English, nowhere did address my post to Mr.Randall K. Wilson.

But if you say your OK i'll take your word for it.:cheers

OK guys, let's take of the flaming suits here.

Back