free website stats program H D Talking | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking

This is really nice to see. If this does get off the ground, I can see a patch, badge and Tshirt heading down under. :small3d026:

If this does get off the ground and we do have T shirts (I hope) I would like the design to be Large and on the back. Maybe a pocket T with small HDTALKING on the pocket. Maybe we need to set up a poll to get a consensus. Patches, T's, Pins, Meatballs.

If this does get off the ground and we do have T shirts (I hope) I would like the design to be Large and on the back. Maybe a pocket T with small HDTALKING on the pocket. Maybe we need to set up a poll to get a consensus. Patches, T's, Pins, Meatballs.

Any one orders all Three; Pin, Patch and T, gets a dozen meatballs.

Great idea last time....still great idea, good luck Steve07 (thanks Jack for reviving). Count me in on all (patch first, then pin & T) and tell RichardsS (Cathy) to send my meatballs A.S.A.P.

Great idea last time....still great idea, good luck Steve07 (thanks Jack for reviving). Count me in on all (patch first, then pin & T) and tell RichardsS (Cathy) to send my meatballs A.S.A.P.

Richard will the meatballs be flash frozen or vacuum backed. I guess you will need to check with the wife to get her take on it.:D

O.k. guys I have a local graphics company I deal with frequently and I am cross border .If Speed will set up a seperate button for contributions to get it off the ground I will design and distribute tees and pins:D

Thanks Steve, I hope this flies:D

GREAT IDEA here, Ill support it. This is by far the best group of people I have met anywhere. Love to have a patch... Tim

I would love a patch as well.

As Glider has said though, who is controlling inventory, taking orders, taking payment and ordering new patches and not least of which is shipping?

Sounds like someone with a mail order business could step in and take this over for everyone's good. Or partner with an online motorcyle parts company. It's a natural for a cross promotion on each others website as well.

Maybe RJS Originals would like to be invovlved controlling all orders and making a buck off it. After all they are a key advertiser on this site.

Like Bigfoot already mentioned,

I love this idea and would buy one instantly. This thing needs to be organized well enough not to lead to frustration and misunderstanding though.

Maybe one of the owners of this (awesome) site can contact custom patch makers who handle logistics and order processing in-house. In return for the added visibility on this site, I'm sure lots of them would like to make a deal on the profit margin so it would be beneficial for both sides.

Will be following this thread :)

Take care,

p.s. Please make sure they ship internationally!

Back