free website stats program H D Talking Still The Best | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking Still The Best

happy late birthday Jack....what did you get?:newsmile093:

Thanks Lorne, I got a plane ticket for the trip to Minnesota and the ride to Sturgis, now The Redhead says she does not know if she can ride the 660 miles from Mn to Sturgis HMMM may be she wont be going but I AM:s

Thanks Lorne, I got a plane ticket for the trip to Minnesota and the ride to Sturgis, now The Redhead says she does not know if she can ride the 660 miles from Mn to Sturgis HMMM may be she wont be going but I AM:s

hmmm but who would look after you??? might need to use some of that Jack charm..:newsmile036: or she might be like my little Venezuela and just doesn't what to but has no problem with you doing it, which is something i love. oh by the way i did buy the 96 softail for the island

Jack, glad your back on. Did you get a surge protector for the computer????? :s

Good grief Jack! You had me wondering. I was bout to start hunting you down by land line. Or just running up to Jax and do a search pattern back south...

Good to see you back.

Bodeen

Good to see you back online Jack. I totally agree with the donate suggestion. A few more months and I'll have been on for a year, time to donate a few bucks again. With the huge number of HDT members, if everyone donates just a couple of dollars it will help keep this great community alive and well. Rock on.
Ishmael

Welcome back Jack!!!

I do the same as you - donate each year on my birthday so I don't forget. I kind of look at it like renewing a magazine subscription.

Glad you're back, Jack. Missed your comments and wisdom. I like the idea of a donation on the birthday. I'm going to start doing that.

Back