free website stats program H D Talking Still The Best | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking Still The Best

J

Jack Klarich

As many of you all may already know I have been down for a while. I am back on line again and will be hitting the Donate button again, seems to me for all the pleasure and knowledge I have already received here I told myself on my birth day I would donate again. Well My birthday has come and gone and I will be donating again, I believe we have the best the Web has to offer and bar none The Best Moderators and continuing to grow Self Help Section Thanks for having me as a member, Capital Jack now Lets Ride:s

Thanks Boss, seems to me it probably takes a lot of money to run a site this big, so it seems the least I can do is to donate some money once in a while to help keep this the best there is, and I sure did miss you all when my Puter was down:s

He's back by Popular Demand! It's about time Jack.

So there is no Truth to the rumor you bought a Honda and rode off into the Sunset...:D

He's back by Popular Demand! It's about time Jack.

So there is no Truth to the rumor you bought a Honda and rode off into the Sunset...:D

LOL, nope, but I will be riding an Anniversary Electra glide to Sturgis from Minnesota does that count?:p Where else but here can a guy have this much fun and have so many friends

As many of you all may already know I have been down for a while. I am back on line again and will be hitting the Donate button again, seems to me for all the pleasure and knowledge I have already received here I told myself on my birth day I would donate again. Well My birthday has come and gone and I will be donating again, I believe we have the best the Web has to offer and bar none The Best Moderators and continuing to grow Self Help Section Thanks for having me as a member, Capital Jack now Lets Ride:s

happy late birthday Jack....what did you get?:newsmile093:

Back