free website stats program H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida

I'm in.
Since the first time a friend convinced me to go there I was hooked and have been going back every year since.

I would like to consider it, depending on the weather. Is there any outside camping?

Hi Rubyred,

I'm sure you found the information on the website but, IIRC for those that don't check out the link, the resort doesn't have camping.

As for myself, I'm in. It would be just myself this time around so, if anyone wants to share a cabin, I'm down with that. I don't mind sleeping on a couch depending on interest and availability of cabins etc.

Looks like we'd be looking at the weekend of Octber 12th through 14th? Depending on the actual dates, I may arrive a bit earlier or stay later etc.

Keep me posted as things firm up.

Anyone that wants to shack up to share costs, shoot me a pm.

Cheers.

Sean

Hi Rubyred,

I'm sure you found the information on the website but, IIRC for those that don't check out the link, the resort doesn't have camping.

As for myself, I'm in. It would be just myself this time around so, if anyone wants to share a cabin, I'm down with that. I don't mind sleeping on a couch depending on interest and availability of cabins etc.

Looks like we'd be looking at the weekend of Octber 12th through 14th? Depending on the actual dates, I may arrive a bit earlier or stay later etc.

Keep me posted as things firm up.

Anyone that wants to shack up to share costs, shoot me a pm.

Cheers.

Sean

Somebody has to clarify the times.
I thought everyone was talking about the week before Bikeweek,not Biketoberfest.

Last edited:
Daytona Bike Week 2013-March 8-17
Biketoberfest 2012-Oct 18-21

Back