free website stats program H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

H D Talking Annual Meet and Greet in Salt Springs Florida

J

Jack Klarich

Just putting it out there to see if there is enough interest in doing this as an annual Meet and Greet :s

I would have interest...... What dates are you proposing?

Guessing 1 week before Bike week each year, that way it will not be as crowded and the weather will be warming for any Northern folks who may want to make it

I'd like to know a little more . . .
  • Where is it held? Is there a hotel or campground nearby? With the talk of cabins, sounds like its at a KOA or a state park?
  • When is 'bike week'? Is this the one in Daytona?

It would probably turn out that would be my first 'real' cross country ride . . . I'd enjoy giving it a try . . .

Mark - thanks!:D

• Where is it held? Is there a hotel or campground nearby? With the talk of cabins, sounds like its at a KOA or a state park?

It would probably turn out that would be my first 'real' cross country ride . . . I'd enjoy giving it a try . . .

Her ya go Mark. Give it a look.

RV Park | Elite Resorts, Salt Springs Florida is a RV Resort with RV Lot Rentals and RV Lots for Sale

To expand a little on Joe's link. The cabins are 2 bedroom (double beds), kitchen/dining/living room. bath and a porch with table. I'd estimate they are 800 Sq. Ft. Our cabin had a couch/pull out bed and a love seat. Dishes,pots,pans, towels,soap, and tv. we did not need anything except food and drink. They are not new, but ours was very clean. I think they are $100 night for weekend. That's pretty reasonable if you share with 1 or more. There's no hotel/motels for aprox. 20 miles.

"If you start it they will come"
I'd love to go but maybe not this year so if it becomes a regular event, so to speak, I'll work towards it. It's a little far for me but (Spokane Wa) ridin' Florida sounds fun.
Harley.

Back