free website stats program H-D Screamin' Eagle 103" Stage III or IV kit | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

H-D Screamin' Eagle 103" Stage III or IV kit

Ultra, I had that kit installed on my 08 SG. I substituted smaller cams (251s). dynoed 104hp/106Tq with V&H Pro pipe.

I Just purchased an 08 road Glide with the 103 stage iv kit and was wandering what kind of Fuel mileage you were getting on the highway. thanks, Brian

well i am still runing mine in 300ish miles on the new motor and i have tried the high octane fuel as i had a little pinking and whooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it runs harder and no pinking and sounds better

+1.. 20 miles and smiling on the 103" W/26H's... now snowed in without smiles.

Have a Happy New Year......I will

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Hey all, i am new to the site and wanted to chime in. I guess the biggest thing i have noticed since comming off sport bikes is that everyone that rides harleys are always talking hp and tq numbers, the other thing i have noticed is the huge variance in dyno numbers. Myself i have only dynoe'd at 105hp and 105tq but seem to go by countless bikes that claim 120+ hp. I have a 2006 FLSTFSE2 geared,woods cams, power commander, woods heavy breather,Vance&hines pipes, and have yet to be beatin by another couch :D. Bike was tunned by southside johnny per reccomendation of bob W. I have noticed that there are dyno techs that manipulate the dyno to show high #'s but the owners (my buddies) still get beat by lesser hp bikes (mine). My question is should i leave it alone till i get walked or chase the high hp numbers like everyone else. Thanks guys, this is a great site :worthy

Thanks for the info hobbit, i mistyped originally, my hp was 105hp but my tq was 109tq not 105 like i posted earlier. I think gearing it down really made a big difference, we used to do this on our sport bikes all the time. I think i will just kick back till i get waxed then get back on here for help. It runs like it has more hp and tq than it actually does.

So i guess from what i read here getting 100hp / 100ftlbs of tork out of my 95 is pretty good ? think I could get any higher tork numbers out of my 95 ?

I'm hearing a lot of numbers very close to mine. I guess I must have a decent build. I have a heritage with the hd stg iv kit. When I got it I hated the lack of low end tq.(S.E.260cams) Had a set of woods tw400-6 cams installed and tuned at doc's hd in St.Louis. Ended up with 104hp and 118tq. Torque comes on at low rpms. I probably could have got more power using different aftermarket options but I'm happy with the numbers I ended up with.

Back