H-d hammock seat for sale

Discussion in 'Sell or Trade' started by Bob the Elder, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Bob the Elder

Bob the Elder Member

I am selling a Harley Hammock Rider and Passenger Touring seat. This seat features a sling and spring-board suspension system that is built in under the seat foam. I am including a picture from the H-D catalog that has a cut-away showing the suspension system. I can tell you that this system does an excellent job of reducing the amount of jolting you get when hitting bumps. Both my wife and I love it. Unfortunately it will not fit on our new Tri-Glide.:(
    It will fit all H-D touring models from 1997 through 2013.
    I have only used this seat for one riding season and it is in excellent condition.

If you would like more information, it is on page 364 of the current H-D parts & accessories catalog. You can also see it on the H-D website. The part number is:520000003A. Note that this is the version without heat which lists for $549.95.
    I am asking $300 + shipping

Attached Files:

2. Bob the Elder

Bob the Elder Member

I need to make a correction for the model years that this seat will fit. The caption under the picture in the H-D catalog says '97 - '13, but the description says '09 - '13 Touring models. So it will not fit '08 and older models. It also says the seat will fit '14 and newer Touring models that do not have a Tour Pak.

3. Jill Peters

Jill Peters New Member

Would this happen to still be available?