free website stats program H-D dealer admission fee? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H-D dealer admission fee?

Capital Harley in WI used to have free hot dogs in the lounge area Saturday and Sunday. We would always make that a stop. I would joke with my buddy about the $100 hot dog. They stopped doing the "free" hot dog. I would love to see the books and if sales start slipping. New owners, now called Badger HD. Nice place, the dogs will be missed.

And they wonder why the aftermarket is doing so good and why there are better and cheaper lubes available

Kitchener Harley still does hot dogs and hamburgers in the summer. I stop there and look at a few things, grab my burger and leave before I do something stupid.

Kitchener Harley still does hot dogs and hamburgers in the summer. I stop there and look at a few things, grab my burger and leave before I do something stupid.

:p Yeah like buying shirts EH, Thanks again Steve I get lots of comments when ever I wear it:s

:p Yeah like buying shirts EH, Thanks again Steve I get lots of comments when ever I wear it:s

That wasn't a dumb thing Jack. I only went in there that day to buy a shirt for your Birthday.
But I did have a burger :)

Its a hidden fee. You know the premium price you pay for all the stuff to say Harley Davidson. Example, $8.95 plus tax for 2 standard spark plugs or $55.00 for brake pads times 3 for each caliper. Its just not advertised as a admission fee but you are paying it...............

Hah... nope... you're not the only one that pays a heavy Harley tax. Dealer admission is another great way of putting it!

Back