free website stats program Guy tried to run over me | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Guy tried to run over me

That's always scary. You should see the drivers here in Fayetteville, NC. OMG its terrible... holy cow. If I remember correctly though, I-85 is in NC, near Raleigh?

I-85 will take you from Atlanta through Greenville SC(this is where I was) and on past Charlotte NC
WAP.gif

I survived 3 times on my recent 4 day trip......... I was able to speed ahead of one driver who bout ran me over and tossed my handful of ball bearings up in the air for him

Holy Diver,

Been there, done that, I always know where my middle finger is and don't hesitate to use it.

Even though you may feel satisfaction from doing the middle finger salute, I don't recommend it, you just might end up really making the driver get a bad case of road rage and when you are on two wheels it's a losing proposition. JMO

Even though you may feel satisfaction from doing the middle finger salute, I don't recommend it, you just might end up really making the driver get a bad case of road rage and when you are on two wheels it's a losing proposition. JMO

I've got to agree with that! I also have my thumb close to the horn button. And that's is no mistaking when I activate it. It's an air horn that very loud. If you even look like you are going to do something that may affect me, you get to hear 'em.

If you end up avoiding a crash, or being run off the road you have already won. You are correct Gator that flipping the finger may get your self in a position that you would not want to be in..:bigsmiley15:

dbmg,

I guess I learned the hard way. Some 30 years ago I was driving through a little po-dunk town on my way to the beach, was exiting a parking lot onto the highway, the right hand lane was open, so I tried to merge, a truck from the left lane swung into the right, no signal, and almost hit me, I was livid, so I saluted him, the sucker started chasing me around the town until I got back onto open highway, thankful I was in my vehicle instead of on two wheels.

having had the pleasure of being cut off, run off the road I have come to the conclusion that if you do flip somebody off, or yell nasty things at them you probably should be able to get off the bike and back that finger up, if not grin and bear it. think of it, the person all ready did something to you once, perhaps he wouldn't think twice of doing it again.

having had the pleasure of being cut off, run off the road I have come to the conclusion that if you do flip somebody off, or yell nasty things at them you probably should be able to get off the bike and back that finger up, if not grin and bear it. think of it, the person all ready did something to you once, perhaps he wouldn't think twice of doing it again.

Because in most cases the intrusion was by accident, not intentional. The saying I did not see the guy on the motorcycle holds a lot of truth..
And you are correct braveheart the second whooping you could receive may make the 1st look like a walk in the part.........

Back