free website stats program Guess I've bought too much...she's trying to do me in! | Harley Davidson Forums

Guess I've bought too much...she's trying to do me in!

Sharky1948

My darling wife, who is a bit of a nutrition nut, convinced me to do a three day "blueprint cleanse." I'm just staring at my third drink (only liquids on this cleanse.) It contains:

- romaine
- celery
- cucumber
- kale
- parsely
- green apple
- spinach
- lemon

I won't begin to describe what it tastes like. Hopefully I'll have enough strength to ride the bike! :2:

MY GOD MAN, eat a steak before it’s too late ! Do not fall victim to that ploy of healthy food is good for you ! ! ! You live in polluted air, get bombarded with ultra-violet light, soak in radio waves and are in constant contact with cancer causing agents. EAT THE STEAK MAN ! RUN AWAY FROM HER NOW ! ! !:bigsmiley17:

Man I don't think I could do it. I love salads but I like to chew mine.
Got to hand it to you for trying.
Heading to the gym after work.

I think I'm passing on the gym until I'm through with this! There's only so much a guy can do!

Strangely, when I drink this particular juice I feel like I'm getting buzzed. Not sure what to chock that up to! But, I'm not going to complain! After 15 years of not drinking, maybe I've got a new vice!

Good lord! I'm on drink #4 now. Water, Lemon, Cayenne, and Agave. Trust me, you don't want to drink that after brushing your teeth! Uggh!

Where's the pint and steak????

even if you had the strength to ride after that stuff I don't think I'd chance it. Sounds like a fiber fest to me. If I were you I'd make the porcelin room your friend for a while :D

OK...just to keep this ungodly thread going, I'm on drink 5 for the day now:

- carrot
- apple
- BEET
- ginger
- lemon

The problem with all these liquids combined with riding in winter clothing with lots of layers is...well, let's just say it's wise to plan well ahead!

Back