free website stats program Ground clearance. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ground clearance.

G'day Jack. Are you telling me that the shocks on my bike shown in the photo's are standard. If so, will this lowering kit allow me to raise it?
I have added another couple of photo's showing the measured height from ground to frame (4 5/8") and ground to feet of center stand (3 1/4"). These are without me sitting on it so that be lower still. Also a poor photo of my bike. I have no idea of what the height from ground to frame should be.
Cheers.

G'day Jack. Are you telling me that the shocks on my bike shown in the photo's are standard. If so, will this lowering kit allow me to raise it?
I have added another couple of photo's showing the measured height from ground to frame (4 5/8") and ground to feet of center stand (3 1/4"). These are without me sitting on it so that be lower still. Also a poor photo of my bike. I have no idea of what the height from ground to frame should be.
Cheers.
Yes, your photos appear to be stock HD shocks, with the kit you should be able to adjust ride height and set preload, 2 different animals, keep in mind the SPECIAL tools

Back