free website stats program Grip guards or grip chaps | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Grip guards or grip chaps

Anything that blocks the flow of the weather to your hands will help and sometimes staying comfortable is a better option than looking cool

Brian
So the look of surgical gloves would be cool? or not?

I agree it is all about comfort.

I might be getting the wrong meaning of the words to me surgical gloves are really thin that fit tight against the skin so that you have almost full feeling of what you are touching but still protecting your hands
if i was looking for an over glove i would go to a ship chandler with my motorcycle gloves and get a pair of the gloves that the fishermen wear on the deck of the boats that fitted over my motorcycle gloves defiantly not cool but very weatherproof

Brian

They make those hippo handle bar gloves for the 4 wheeler community; they are very popular in the northern states during hunting season. Check with Cabela or any of the 4 wheeler dealer ships.
I just looked them up under the ATV section of Cabela's Rider Accessories and the are $24.99, and you get a 20% off first time purchase.
Cabela has awsome products, not to change the subject but; I once bought a jacket from them and one of the snaps came off after about 6 years. Well I stopped at the Cabela World store in WV and as I was talking to the sales clerk I had mentioned this and how I had loved that jacket and without blinking an eye he said bring it back and we will replace it....after 6 years. You can't beat that kind of service.

That's one of those "why didn't I think of that". Great idea glider. I'll definitely pack a pair or two in my bags. I still like the Hippo's for those mornings I leave out at 5am and it's below 35 degrees F.

Why would anyone want to leave the house when it is below 35 degrees F? Stay in the sack where it's toasty warm. :)

Carl

Back