free website stats program Greetings from San Diego | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from San Diego

RonZoo

Howdy!!!...Long time lurker, finally joined and first time poster...Usually find all my answers by googling, and then go on my merry way, but finally decided to mix it up a little and introduce myself and possibly get a little more value out of the experience. I ride a 2011 Street Glide, Sedona Orange which up until now I've kept pretty much stock except for some appearance upgrades. Been wanting to do the Stage 1 thing for years, and am finally about to take the plunge. I have Big Sucker, that I bought off a friend, also some V&H Black Widow slip-ons I inherited from him. Been researching header options, think I want to go with S&S Power Tune Duals, and have also been researching tuning options and I am all over the place trying to make that decision....basically change my mind daily with which way I want to go...
Ron

Welcome to the forum from north TX. dbmg is offering you the best advice possible. Figure out what the goal of your upgrade is. Is it hair on fire performance (maybe not with stage 1), a better, cooler running motor, cosmetics or a combo of some or all. Make that decision and stick to the plan. You can research yourself into the nut house. (I just got out :confused:) As you are well aware the number of options and possibilities will make your head spin. Good luck my friend.

Really a GOOD First Introduction...

WELCOME.....

I don't usually take time to Welcome many new-Bees... I don't know why? Just the way I have been on this forum.

BUT IF we want to get this HDTimeline "ROLLING AGAIN" like it was a few years back... (It's Com'n)
Maybe I can HELP a little more...It is nice to get a welcome from members....

ALSO: I like to Know How/WHY they came here and Joined...:D

signed....BUBBIE

Back