free website stats program Greetings from Northeast PA ... | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from Northeast PA ...

spokewax

Hey folks, long-time reader, first-time poster. BUT ... after first day back to work after spending an a w e s o m e week riding all over Florida with my lady and a couple of friends, well - I couldn't hold back any more. Put over a 1000 miles on the old girl (the bike) last week, between Orlando, Key West, and Daytona, got a good headstart on a mean sunburn, and definitely got a new Harley convert in my buddy who is now very much smitten and well on his way to shopping hard for a FLH-anything. Especially after beating his 'other motorcycle that starts with a 'H' but wishes it was born in Milwaukee' up and down the highways and biways of FLA. Great trip, ride of a lifetime, and memories that NObody could ever buy or sell. Now if only some of those roads had more than one curve per 10 miles. Just have to wait for that ride down to Pigeon Forge I guess..

Anyway, Cheers. Love ya all!

Welcome to The Forum,Looks like you enjoyed The Sunshine State:ws:rider

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET". Be sure to check out the Self Help Area for great tips and advice on maintaining your bike.. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back