free website stats program Greatest American export!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Greatest American export!!

Hey guys, went to a Neil Young concert a couple of nights ago, which totaly and utterly blew me away!! As a perfomer and musician, I have seen none better and I've been to quite a few big name shows, namely Dylan, Springsteen, Zeppalin, Stones, Wiggles,:p etc....

This concert proved once and all for me, what the USA's best export (alongside the mighty Harley Davidson of course)..... is .... ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!

So thankyou to the US of A for a type of popular music that will never die!!!!...Rock on!!!:bigsmiley12:

I agree.I saw Neil a couple years back...Amazing!

They are just aiming at a different audience,.......gliders age group, I'm guessing??? :newsmile100:

Do you really think it's wise to "knock" a moderator who's also the mechanical guru? :bigsmiley18:

I prefer the sentiment of Lynard Skynard: "...I hope Neil Young will remember a Southern man don't need him around anyhow." :newsmile072:

Do you really think it's wise to "knock" a moderator who's also the mechanical guru? :bigsmiley18:

"T" is one of the nicest guys and I would not take any thing he said as an insult.

Besides he's still driving on the wrong side of the road.:D

"T" is one of the nicest guys and I would not take any thing he said as an insult.

Besides he's still driving on the wrong side of the road.:D

Yeah and everything drains "anti-clockwise" down under, but what do I know, never been there...:dknow

The best album by CSN&Y is live on, I think it was "Positively 4th Street" man I still think it was one of those odd LP records (anyone remember those) that I played on my old German made DUAL turntable and Shure M91 cartridge...hoo-boy seems like forever. :D

I believe Positively 4th Street was Bob Dylan. Maybe you're thinking of 4 Way Street. But then again I could be wrong--again. :p

I believe Positively 4th Street was Bob Dylan. Maybe you're thinking of 4 Way Street. But then again I could be wrong--again. :p

Your right, "-been a long, long time come'in...before the dawn" ...since I dusted off that old LP. Don't have it on CD yet...wouldn't you know it? :newsmile08:

Back