free website stats program Greatest American export!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Greatest American export!!

T wrecks

Hey guys, went to a Neil Young concert a couple of nights ago, which totaly and utterly blew me away!! As a perfomer and musician, I have seen none better and I've been to quite a few big name shows, namely Dylan, Springsteen, Zeppalin, Stones, Wiggles,:p etc....

This concert proved once and all for me, what the USA's best export (alongside the mighty Harley Davidson of course)..... is .... ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!

So thankyou to the US of A for a type of popular music that will never die!!!!...Rock on!!!:bigsmiley12:

I've never been to a N.Young concert but I have seen CSN&Y a couple of times. Awsom shows. Maybe Rock & Roll is a great American export but lets give thanks to Canada for giving us Neil Young

glad ya enjoy rock and roll and ya can keep neil young just to show how nice we are :)

Yes, we're off to see Leonard Cohen in February (got my anti depressents ready) and The Who in March. :bigsmiley8:

Wiggles, lol

You may laugh brderj, :small3d002: but after AC/DC, the Wiggles are Australia's second highest earning musical export. They are just aiming at a different audience,.......gliders age group, I'm guessing??? :newsmile100:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to a N.Young concert but I have seen CSN&Y a couple of times. Awsom shows. Maybe Rock & Roll is a great American export but lets give thanks to Canada for giving us Neil Young

The best album by CSN&Y is live on, I think it was "Positively 4th Street" man I still think it was one of those odd LP records (anyone remember those) that I played on my old German made DUAL turntable and Shure M91 cartridge...hoo-boy seems like forever. :D

Neil recently became a citizen of the United States, started his singing career in Winnipeg Manitoba at the Grange Hotel----at the time owned by Turk Broda a NHL great, had to stay on stage when singing and leave the "beer parlour" after each set-------the group he was in was underage.

Back