free website stats program Great weekend in Michigan | Harley Davidson Forums

Great weekend in Michigan

gil7247

Muskegon will be hosting Muskegon Bike Time again this summer (second one) July 18 19 and 20. Last year was the first event and it turned out much better then we could have hoped for. Nearly 15 thousand bikes on Saturday. Muskegon is a small town on the shore of Lake Michigan directly accross from Milwalkee. It's a great time at a very bike friendly venue. Check it out. There is a web site with last years pics if you search muskegon bike time. Hope to see some of you there. GIL

Last edited:
Gil I am from Muskegon also. I didn't get a chance to make it last year, but I plan on getting there this year. Do you have anything to do with putting on the event?

I belong to the Lawmen MC Muskegon chapter and we usually have a booth but we don't have anything to do with putting it on. Sounds like it might be even better this year. They took out 1/2 page ads in both American Iron and Baggers. It should be a great time.

I was just wondering because my neice was hit by a car Halloween night and we are doing a benefit dinner and are looking for things to raffle and or have for a silent action.

Back