free website stats program Great night | Harley Davidson Forums

Great night

brderj

I love riding. I love getting way back in the mountains of Colorado, passing those little towns that have maybe one gas station which don't take credit cards. I love the smells, the temperature changes as you drop in and out of valleys. I love endless miles of straight ahead rolling highway. I love riding.

But my favorite are nights like last night. Top gun motor sports is a Harley shop in Denver. Every Wednesday night is bike night. So a group of my friends, and my fiance was even in town, gear up and head over there. Live music, about 150 bikes, it was great. We stayed until about 2200 and took the long way home. Just my lady and I on the bike. The weather was perfect, traffic was minimal, I could have continued on that road all the way to NY if I had to. It was a perfect night, the perfect ride. I will admit my soon to be wife has a habit of making good rides all that much better though. Either way, I ride proudly because of nights like last night. Man, I love riding. :D

dude i know the feeling i like riding at night better 2!only thing is around here we have a real problem with the deer population and they seem to be camacaze when they see a headlight they feel they must jump out in frount of it

I am with you bro'. I had a great ride on Memorial Day. I saw four wild turkeys in SoCal if you can believe that. Very little traffic, light jacket weather.

Living the dream.

I love riding. I love getting way back in the mountains of Colorado, passing those little towns that have maybe one gas station which don't take credit cards. I love the smells, the temperature changes as you drop in and out of valleys. I love endless miles of straight ahead rolling highway. I love riding.

But my favorite are nights like last night. Top gun motor sports is a Harley shop in Denver. Every Wednesday night is bike night. So a group of my friends, and my fiance was even in town, gear up and head over there. Live music, about 150 bikes, it was great. We stayed until about 2200 and took the long way home. Just my lady and I on the bike. The weather was perfect, traffic was minimal, I could have continued on that road all the way to NY if I had to. It was a perfect night, the perfect ride. I will admit my soon to be wife has a habit of making good rides all that much better though. Either way, I ride proudly because of nights like last night. Man, I love riding. :D

Now that's what I'm talking about:D

Amen Brother! I have ridden from Denver to Steamboat and it was one of the most beautiful rides I have ever been on!

Man, you caught the sickness and there is no cure. LOL What you described I understand perfectly.

If I wasn't a rider, I would just say, huh? Never truly understanding.

Good luck on your upcoming marriage and may the love you two have today, continue to grow throughout the coming years.
:USA

Back