free website stats program Great day | Harley Davidson Forums

Great day

Man what a beautiful day to ride.. Supposed to be nice most of the week. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Glider, Can't you merge all of these brutal Threads into one,then make them go POOF?:D

Sorry dude, I feel for ya. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't live there no way no how. I spent 18 years of my youth west of Chicago and haven't been back since..
The weather here in NC gets plenty cold enough for my old bones. It'll be chilly in the morning for my RIDE back to work. (sorry, there I go again)

Rode about 4 hours after my doctor's appointment this morning and it was FABULOUS. Not much traffic, sunny, IPOD on shuffle play. Towards the end, I had to switch to my cold weather gloves and put on chaps but it was still wonderful. So sorry if you live north of the Mason Dixon line and can't ride much in December, January, February, ..........

Man what a beautiful day to ride.. Supposed to be nice most of the week. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

JKelly, today was the first "warm morning" that was in the middle 50's, and yes I went for a long ride too...did not even bring my sunglasses, the air was so fresh and the sun was shining and calm. SoCal is nice, went for a long loop going down the the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway 1).

When I rode past the beach I contemplated putting on my chaps...nah...just enjoy the cold breeze and didn't stop till I had to fill the tank after doing the Mullholland Drive twistys...! :newsmile029:

This morning was about my limit folks... 27 is COOOOLLLLLDDDD.

Can't wait till this afternoon though... Always get a couple of days a month to ride around here.

Rode about 4 hours after my doctor's appointment this morning and it was FABULOUS. Not much traffic, sunny, IPOD on shuffle play. Towards the end, I had to switch to my cold weather gloves and put on chaps but it was still wonderful. So sorry if you live north of the Mason Dixon line and can't ride much in December, January, February, ..........

Wow! mixing a doctor's appointment with a ride on a Harley...talk about a contrast in activities...! :newsmile029:

Wow! mixing a doctor's appointment with a ride on a Harley...talk about a contrast in activities...! :newsmile029:

How about if the doctor rides a 2000 Softtail Deuce? He's a great guy - we just talk about riding and places to eat on Hilton Head (we share a love for vacationing there) while he nonchalantly probes me in very private areas. Thank goodness the FAA only makes me do it twice a year!

How about if the doctor rides a 2000 Softtail Deuce? He's a great guy - we just talk about riding and places to eat on Hilton Head (we share a love for vacationing there) while he nonchalantly probes me in very private areas. Thank goodness the FAA only makes me do it twice a year!

Well now I see why you ride a bagger instead of a "bar hopper"...being a high flyin' individual I can understand your FAA mandated visits...a Harley is a great way to deal with the pain eh "-one potato - two potato... at a time." :)

Back