free website stats program Great Day Trip... | Harley Davidson Forums

Great Day Trip...

HarryB737

Thought Id share our trip today up to "Morrow Mountain" State park here in NC. We got up this morning & met my In-laws for breakfast, then went back home & packed up the bike for a Day trip up to Morrow Mountain for some swimming & R&R.
My wife had gotten us something new this past week and wanted to see if they would fit on the bike... 2-compact "Spingfloats" made by Swimways. (They have a web site... Swimways.com). These floats are really neat. They don't hold much air & they fold into a diameter of about 24" & come with a compact carrier. We carried both of them & snacks in a cooler and had a Great time in the pool. On the way back home, we stopped at a little resturant called Toyko Express, had supper and then zipped on back home. Another wonderful H-D Adventure. I am so glad and Thankful to be able to enjoy our bike together, and my wife loves it when we have these little trips.

Thought Id share our trip today up to "Morrow Mountain" State park here in NC. We got up this morning & met my In-laws for breakfast, then went back home & packed up the bike for a Day trip up to Morrow Mountain for some swimming & R&R.
My wife had gotten us something new this past week and wanted to see if they would fit on the bike... 2-compact "Spingfloats" made by Swimways. (They have a web site... Swimways.com). These floats are really neat. They don't hold much air & they fold into a diameter of about 24" & come with a compact carrier. We carried both of them & snacks in a cooler and had a Great time in the pool. On the way back home, we stopped at a little resturant called Toyko Express, had supper and then zipped on back home. Another wonderful H-D Adventure. I am so glad and Thankful to be able to enjoy our bike together, and my wife loves it when we have these little trips.

Good for you & family to get out and about!! Just one ? - where's the pics at?!??!!!

Some of our most memorable rides have been like your day. You don't have to go far or so anything "special" to make a perfect day. Just need "perfect" company.

Back