free website stats program GREAT day today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

GREAT day today

Thank you sharscuba. It is those kind of days that put it all in order. I am very thankful to have the opportunity. I just need to be sure to appreciate it as I too often get caught up in the things that really do not matter. Like my wife always says, you never know when your creating a memory........:D She always has been the smart one around here.

That's really nice Northern. Ive never caught one bigger than 14lb.

One better...the next week we went on a fishing vacation in Northern MN & he hooked a Muskie that was too big to get in the boat (~5' long). He fought it for 1/2 hour & we had to cut the line - was a monster! I'd never seen a lake fish that size & my son's arms hurt for days after.

"NEWHD74FAN;254579]Man, we don't get fish like that, bet that is a catch he'll never forget!"

Most definitely - good day for him too b/c he went out with my sis-in-law's boyfriend & bud. They both got skunked & he caught two (12lb & 20lb). He's a natural - already got his 1st lgmouth bass mounted on the wall (5.5lb from previous summer). This kid's gonna drive me broke if he keeps landing trophy fish...might have to turn pro?

Last edited:
Back