free website stats program Great day for a ride! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Great day for a ride!

I DO enjoy winter, I'm not just on the couch, but with a new SG sitting at the dealership I'm hoping for an early spring. Keep us posted on all your rides down there. Maybe I'll start a "fantasy map" of all YOUR adventures! :D

That will be easy, to work, Daytona ,Key West, Gainesvile, St, Augustine pretty much all of Florida:p

Prof said it all...we got a deluge of about 2" and then as I came home tonight and it had stopped...forecast is clearing tomorrow, YAY!

Prof said it all...we got a deluge of about 2" and then as I came home tonight and it had stopped...forecast is clearing tomorrow, YAY!

Then you can ride for Christmas, me too cant do Minnesota til spring so guess I will ride instead:s

The wife and i went out today long sleeve shirt too hot rode local doing some christmas shopping upper 70's another great day for a ride. And yes I love rubbing it in!!!!:panic:panic:panic:tounge:tounge:tounge

Is someone being a WISE-GUY?:newsmile033:

The wife and i went out today long sleeve shirt too hot rode local doing some christmas shopping upper 70's another great day for a ride. And yes I love rubbing it in!!!!:panic:panic:panic:tounge:tounge:tounge

Is someone being a WISE-GUY?:newsmile033:

Why yes, yes he is.... On the bright side we do have some fantastic weather up here for snowmobiling:tounge:tounge.
On the down side - I don't have a snowmobile.:( But I am hoping to win one. I just won't be holding my breath for that to happen though.

OH YEA!.... well........I had to shovel my driveway......I got nothing. keep riding for us up north.:D

Sometimes I think about moving further south. Then I ride there in summer and change my mind. Too hot, too much humidity, or just too many towns and people. I'll settle for living up north and driving south for a winter vacation every now and again. I like being able to run a 400 mile day and only going through a half dozen towns. All less that 10,000 people.

Back