free website stats program Great American Motorcycle Show Norcross GA(Jan 23-25) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Great American Motorcycle Show Norcross GA(Jan 23-25)

Dr.Doo
Thats is exactly how I look at things all the time! "Not to worry about until the event gets closer" I am kinda last minute guy with plans, wife is another story!
I am only about 15 miles away...so I guess with us all coming from different directions we could meet off the exit some where near the exit off 85 in the late am and meet up?

Or if you wanted a slightly roundabout way to get to the show, we could meet in Dawsonville or Dahlonega (approx halfway from Woodstock and Dacula) and ride in from there.

Dr.Doo
Thats is exactly how I look at things all the time! "Not to worry about until the event gets closer" I am kinda last minute guy with plans, wife is another story!
I am only about 15 miles away...so I guess with us all coming from different directions we could meet off the exit some where near the exit off 85 in the late am and meet up?

Sounds good to me. The once of us from the south could meet up with everyone from the north somewhere off of the exit. That way if everyone from the north wanted to meet somewhere and ride together to meet up with us it would work good.

Where are yall riding in from? I'm leaving from Ashburn and stopping in Cordele and Macon to meet up with some friends.

Hey Glide...I have been working every weekend since the Christmas holidays. I may have that Sarurday off. would like to tag along if I do not have to work. Where are you hooking up in Cordele? What route are you taking, Interstate 75?..I could meet you in Cordele or off Hwy75 / 41 heading North.

Great time , but it was the same old dog and pony show ,hooked up with some good people and had a great ride in,what more could you ask for.

Hey guys, how was the show?

The people watching was the best part! I got some patches sewn on my leather jacket and on my vest and I was also one of the suckers walking around with the ShamWows under my arm - those things work great (in the kitchen and drying off the dogs, that is!)

The people watching was the best part! I got some patches sewn on my leather jacket and on my vest and I was also one of the suckers walking around with the ShamWows under my arm - those things work great (in the kitchen and drying off the dogs, that is!)
I saw you Dr.!! and about 30 other people carring them!
I was wondering how good they were, wanted to pick one up but was not to sure how they were.
It seemed as if there were a lot more people this year then the last 2 years, and it was hot as heck too! People watching, when the wife gets to "looking" at some stuff, i stand over to the side (with a beverage) and people watch-very enteraining i must say.
But had a good time with the wife and dropped a few bucks on some stuff.
Dr. if you saw the 09' cvo springer (blue) at Granit-Mountain HD, my buddy bought it today from them. And to note, that was the ONLY bike they sold from this "show"

Back