free website stats program Graphic lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Graphic lights

tubguy

Any info on installation of the graphic chassis lighting. Or locations that are the best results.

FYI I appreciate all this forum has helped me,made me understand and mostly appreciate that there are true people that really do care to help.

Thanks Tubguy

I put a set of lizard lights on my RK and found it worked out good with 2 under each side of the tank, one behind the lower air cleaner housing, one behind the horn, one behind the cross member in the front down tube area and one on the bottom of the pan that spans the frame in the rear of the engine. It gives even light distribution and looks good. All parts of the engine and more light up then.

I put a set of lizard lights on my RK and found it worked out good with 2 under each side of the tank, one behind the lower air cleaner housing, one behind the horn, one behind the cross member in the front down tube area and one on the bottom of the pan that spans the frame in the rear of the engine. It gives even light distribution and looks good. All parts of the engine and more light up then.
Thanks Glider, I'm installing them tonight.

The key is to clean the area where the lights attach with the self adhering tape VERY well, even a couple of times or they don't stick well.:s

A bit of rubbing alcohol helps to get rid of any built up soap,wax or road grime.

Those wipes you use for your eyeglasses work pretty good, I try to carry them @ all times, you never know:s

probably to late but i put mine on the bottom of the top frame rail rather than the fuel tank, had them there but made it a pain everytime i took the tank off jmo :newsmile040:

I actually ran out of time last night to do the install!! But will take all your advice in, while I try today..

Back