free website stats program Grandpa again | Harley Davidson Forums

Grandpa again

English Mike

My Daughter has just called to say I am to be a Grandfather again and that the second Grandchild will be (or should be) on 2nd February 2008 (Which was my dear ol Mums birthday):guitar

Just thought I would share this news with some friends:dude

English Mike

Congratulations Mike, that's great news.:a:ap Hope Mum and Bub are doing ok? Wish them all the best from me.

Congratulations Mike!!!!!
1 time graddaddy myself.

Whoa, way ta go fearless. Congratulations yourself. I am still a novice at it really, Jorga, my Granddaughter of 15 months is just starting to occupy my time; when I am maintaining the Harley she insists on helping by putting nuts etc in her pocket and taking them off to Mummy. Still, start em young and she can help clean it soon.:52:

Mike

:glasses:glasses:drunk:good:Banane19::Banane04:

Well ....congrats are in order for fearless and Mike both.

Many happy days ahead of you both.

"CONGRATULATIONS ".........Mike. Hope ya enjoy every second ya can with em. They grow up so fast these days. I also am a proud Grandfather of " triplet " grandaughters !!!! When I go over, ya don't just get to pick up one in your arms. Ya have to have all -3- of em or there'll be some "hurt" feelings shown that's for sure. Maybe I can get some pics of me on here with all -3- of em in my arms at the same time. Plus, they are now -3- years old. That loads up both arms pretty quickly. But I love it !!!! In fact I just recently demoted myself from Lieutenant back to Sergeant to get better days off (Sundays & Mondays) so I could have more "Quality" time with them! Again, "Congrats" ......Mike. take care, HI-Tek Rednek:a

Back