free website stats program Grab Rails and H-D Adj Backrest, Fit Ok? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Grab Rails and H-D Adj Backrest, Fit Ok?

TQ has you covered, H-D chrome accessories workmanship and quality is first rate. Küryakyn as an alternative is very good as well. :)

can she reach the floorboard? I think most state they need to, to make her legal passenger

No not the stock ones - I was going to see what kind of mod I could come up with to raise them for her. Something quick and easy to put on and take off for when she rides. Most riding I have done with her is quick errands and around our neighborhood, no trips or day rides yet.

I did not realize there were even laws that diff from each state regarding this, thanks, I will look into this.

No not the stock ones - I was going to see what kind of mod I could come up with to raise them for her. Something quick and easy to put on and take off for when she rides.

HD makes an adjustable bracket that the floorboards mount to and they can be positioned in a variety of ways both fore/aft and vertically. Pretty pricey last time I looked, though.

I am sure today I would be arrested but I used to loosen my belt a notch or two and tell them if I didn't feel those hands back there we were turning around.

I am sure today I would be arrested but I used to loosen my belt a notch or two and tell them if I didn't feel those hands back there we were turning around.

LOL - no kidding... she holds on pretty tight to me, sometimes I have to ask her to lighten up a tad.. I know we have ridden around my hood, LEO's have seen us, not one word or glare. Where I live is pretty momo friendly. I am sure the story would be different if we were to be cruising on any of hwy's though.

LOL - no kidding... she holds on pretty tight to me, sometimes I have to ask her to lighten up a tad.. I know we have ridden around my hood, LEO's have seen us, not one word or glare. Where I live is pretty momo friendly. I am sure the story would be different if we were to be cruising on any of hwy's though.

The thing is kids love to ride and you don't have to go that fast. It really is a fine gift to pass on to the next generation. My Grandson has had his own 80cc since he was 4 and he is starting to get just a bit brazen out there now. He is 8. Thanks for the thread fond memeries...fond indeed.

Back