Just finished a 19 day road trip out west, great trip. We have a 2013 FLHTC. My question has to do with power to my Garmin GPS unit. I plugged the power cord into the "cigarette lighter", I thought this was also a power plug. On day 3 I got a message on the GPS screen "battery low", I noticed the power light on the cord was not on, I checked the accessory fuse in the fuse box and it was good. I used the battery back-up on the GPS unit the rest of the trip. it only lasts about 45 minutes of continuous use. When I got home I looked at my manual and it says this plug is a cigarette lighter not a power outlet for other devices. Does anyone else use this outlet for other devices? I've used it in the past to recharge my phone but this is the first time I've used it for the GPS and the first time I've used it for an extended period of time. Thanks in advance for any help.