free website stats program gotten used to my windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

gotten used to my windshield

jamesearl

My first 2 bikes had no windshield,my last 2 have.Took it off yesterday,temp.'s are in the upper 80's.It's great around town,but when I took her on the hwy.my face was flapping in places I didn't even know were loose.

Yeah, I rode without mine once for 30 minutes.

About 4 years ago on our way to Sturgis I switched bikes with my brother Jack, he on my Ultra and me on his Street Bob. After riding at 80 mph through a tank of gas I told him either he bought a windshield for it or I'd buy it for him.

He picked 1 up at the rally and never looked back. :s

About 4 years ago on our way to Sturgis I switched bikes with my brother Jack, he on my Ultra and me on his Street Bob. After riding at 80 mph through a tank of gas I told him either he bought a windshield for it or I'd buy it for him.

He picked 1 up at the rally and never looked back. :s

I took it off when I got home for 1 short ride and back on again, I traded it in now my Trike has a windshield and it AINT coming off:p

Took Mine off for a ride ten years ago and got a June bug right in the forehead.Windshield on since!!Once ,I was hit in the fairing with a piece of shingle,kicked up by an SUV.I think it could have decapitated someone without protection!

Back