Gotta love the wife...

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Kansasjase, May 4, 2011.

1. Kansasjase

Kansasjase Active Member

I've been working 12-hour nights lately and not getting much riding time in. I can usually get up in time to get a short ride in before going to work but it's just a teaser.

I've been a little grumpier lately, partly due to the long hours and due to the stressful nature of the work. Nothing major, just a little moodier than normal I guess.

Today, my wife left work early and woke me up a little early saying she hasn't been on my bike in awhile. I got up showered quickly and we hit the road. It was only a couple of hours but it was enough to kickstart my soul again.

Gotta love the wife who knows me better than I do sometimes.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Indeed!

Bodeen

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I just read your biography, man you a lucky guy. Nice to have a wife that will get off early from work to ride with you.
    Ken

4. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

You had better!!!!

5. craig Lee

craig Lee Active Member

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!

6. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

Now there's a keeper.

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Need your wife to talk to my wife...pls! She hates my bike - calls it "the widowmaker." :s

8. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

:)..Nice wife,,,,My wife wont ride but thats ok.

9. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

She wouldn't be a widow if she rode with you. She calls it that after you being career military?:s

10. UCWAYNE

UCWAYNE Banned

Does she have a sister? Every man could use a lady like that!! You are a lucky man!!