Gotta love the wife...

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Kansasjase, May 4, 2011.

1. Kansasjase

Kansasjase Active Member

I've been working 12-hour nights lately and not getting much riding time in. I can usually get up in time to get a short ride in before going to work but it's just a teaser.

I've been a little grumpier lately, partly due to the long hours and due to the stressful nature of the work. Nothing major, just a little moodier than normal I guess.

Today, my wife left work early and woke me up a little early saying she hasn't been on my bike in awhile. I got up showered quickly and we hit the road. It was only a couple of hours but it was enough to kickstart my soul again.

Gotta love the wife who knows me better than I do sometimes.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Indeed!

Bodeen

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I just read your biography, man you a lucky guy. Nice to have a wife that will get off early from work to ride with you.
    Ken

4. gator508

gator508 Well-Known Member

You had better!!!!

5. craig Lee

craig Lee Active Member

Amen Brother!!!!!!!!

6. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

Now there's a keeper.

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Need your wife to talk to my wife...pls! She hates my bike - calls it "the widowmaker." :s

8. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

:)..Nice wife,,,,My wife wont ride but thats ok.

9. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

She wouldn't be a widow if she rode with you. She calls it that after you being career military?:s

10. UCWAYNE

UCWAYNE Banned

Does she have a sister? Every man could use a lady like that!! You are a lucky man!!