free website stats program Gotta love that sound | Harley Davidson Forums

Gotta love that sound

STARY

Account Removed
managed to get a short ride in this morning as the snows now gone.Don't you just love that V-twin roar,real head turner as you ride by.Really getting to like the ape hangers now,was a little unsure to start with.

I got to ride yesterday too. It got up to 55 here. After being sick since Christmas with a respiratory problem, it was like a miracle cure to climb on my bike. Didn't ride far, but it sure was nice. :D

Took cover off, spun bike on lift, installed new accessory, cried & covered back up. Too cold & snowy here in Eastern NE to even think about riding - come on spring!!!

Was finally able to get out for a few hours yesterday for the first ride of 2010, low 50s and sunshine made it even better :)

The temps have been in the 40's the last few days but we,ve had fog that refuses to lift. The streets and everything else have just been soaked. But as I sit here typing this, it looks as if the sun is trying come out, and Weather channel says it going to get to 45. If the roads dry up, as soon as it hits 38 ,I'm outta here.

Back