free website stats program Gotta Love CraigsList Deals - New Lowers!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Gotta Love CraigsList Deals - New Lowers!!!

Iceman24

Probably not the best deal, but I just picked up a new set of color match vented HD Touring lowers for my 09 FLHX (58854-05DH, vivid black) w/quick mount hardware for $500. Guy bought them for his FLHX, installed once & didn't like the look so now they're on my bike. Too late to test ride last night so can't wait to get home from work today to see how they perform!!!

Gotta love those discounted parts...;)

P.S. Sorry about the mis-spelled title - too excited, I guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur Ice...there are great deals to be had, but deal only with the specimen in hand, negotiate a neutral meeting place (at the DMV, bank etc.) to close the deal with all paperwork and information in hand. Only after a test ride or at least the item having been driven to the destination meet demonstrates it is "alive" and well...worthy of inspection, negotiation and a mutually acceptable deal.

Most definitely agree w/"meet & greet" on anything in the $pendy category. Luckily, this seller was only 5-miles away so I got to see him & the parts to ensure they were the "new" condition specified in the posting. Real nice fellow (retired) who loves to ride & I'll probably zip over sometime to take him up on the offer. He's at Sturgis (left Wed) so I probably helped by partially financing his trip.

Yup, Picked a FREE (free section) pair of chrome (Fang) air deflectors. Owner called said I was the only person out of 29 emails that had named thier model, but also included a phone #. WOW......... WOO WHOO
WAP.gif

Fairing lowers are way good.helps keep the elements off in bad weather. One of H-Ds better thoughtful creations.

Yup, Picked a FREE (free section) pair of chrome (Fang) air deflectors. Owner called said I was the only person out of 29 emails that had named thier model, but also included a phone #. WOW......... WOO WHOO
WAP.gif

I had forgotten about the FREE section. I scan my local CL motorcycle category every day. I've bought several items that I turned around and sold on ebay for a modest profit. My best deal so far is a pair of Rush slip ons in great shape for $55.

Finally get to test these lowers today (yeah) - here's some pics from Thurs night's install, but gotta get some outdoor shots l8ter & add to my garage.

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2699.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
Back